Early Help Case Manager
Early Help Case Manager (6 posts)
£26,470 - £30,756 p.a.
There are a number of exciting “Early Help Case Manager” opportunities in the North (based in Ollerton), West (Based in Sutton) and South (Based in Arnold) Family Service Teams.
The service is expanding it’s remit to include work with younger children and so applicants with experience of working within early years would be welcomed.
As an Early Help Case Manager you will act as a lead professional for children and families who are in need of Targeted Support. You will complete a holistic family assessment, write a SMART action plan and lead a multi-agency team around the family including chairing Multi Agency Meetings.
The families you will be working with will be facing two or more of the following “troubled families” criteria:
- Parents or children involved in crime or anti-social behaviour.
- Children who have not been attending school regularly.
- Children who need help: children of all ages, who need help, are identified as in need or are subject to a Child Protection Plan.
- Adults out of work or at risk of financial exclusion or young people at risk of unemployment.
- Families affected by domestic violence and abuse.
Successfully applicants will have a qualification at level 4 or above in a relevant field (for example health and social care or early years studies) and will have at least 2 years of experience of working with children and families.
Closing date: 7 September 2018
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview.
A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
Equality in Services and Employment