15 hrs per week - Term time only (38 weeks)
Salary: Scale 3 starting from £17681.00 per annum (pro-rata to weeks worked)
Required from 1st September 2018
We are looking for someone to provide support to teaching staff in the Art Department. The successful candidate will be able to
- Prepare lesson materials, including support for examination candidates for GCSE and ‘A’ Level.
- Prepare resources for practical lessons including reprographics and visual aids
- Maintain a high standard of exhibition and display of students work around the school and Art Rooms
- Maintain all equipment for ceramics, printing, ICT and 2D/3D areas
You should have good communication skills and be able to work as part of a successful team.
- A successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with excellent results and a flourishing Sixth Form.
- An Investor in People – offering an excellent CPD programme for all staff and quality induction for new staff.
- A supportive community with friendly colleagues and students
To apply:- please download an application pack from the school website and click apply to attach it.
Only application forms accompanied with a covering letter will be considered – CV’s not accepted
Application deadline: 12 noon – Friday 31 August 2018
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check.