Day Shift Electrician
We are looking for Achievers
The diversity of our 9,000 employees in our 18 plants in 8 countries makes us a strong team. In our work we have much in common: Taking action instead of just talking about it. The stability that allows us to progress. The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will. We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.
For our plant in Auchinleck
Day Shift Electrician
- Operating as a member of the team in the Electrical Engineering Department helping to achieve optimum plant utilisation and efficiency.
- Maintaining and repairing all electrical equipment on a shift basis, whilst ensuring an acceptable level of housekeeping in the department.
- Ensuring that the operation and related tasks are conducted in a safe working manner and that any incidents/ accidents and hazards are duly reported.
- Completing electrical SAP reports detailing daily tasks performed and shift reports at the end of every shift.
- Attending any further training courses as required.
- Assisting in apprentice training where required.
- You have a HNC/SVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with preferably a 17th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification.
- You preferably have a working knowledge of PLCs (Siemens S5 and S7) of which you are able to repair fault find and repair.
- You can operate a Fork Lift Truck, however training can be provided.
- You have intermediate standard of IT skills and competent use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- You have relevant experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Shift Electrician - You are able to work on a four shift pattern (12 hour shifts).
- Day Shift Electrician - You are able to work on a a day shift.
The opportunity to join a large international manufacturing employer in the region; focussed on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability. Competitive employee benefits and pension scheme. Rewarding and varied job role. Technologically advanced systems and processes. Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.
Closing Date: 12.08.2018
Job-Code: Day Shift Electrician - GB-AUK-50332042-0008