Restaurant Manager- Award Winning Hotel, Restaurant and Spa operation-North Cornwall
Restaurant Manager- Amazing location, North Cornwall- Award Winning Hotel and spa operation is seeking to appoint an experienced restaurant manager to join their team.
- Excellent long-term progression prospects
- Stunning beach side location on the North Cornish coast
- To lead a stunning rosette, award winning restaurant and events team
- Join a professional and established team
- Training and development opportunities at the highest level
We are currently seeking applications for this stunning Hotel and spa operation in North Cornwall. Candidates should be experienced Restaurant Manager’s with a genuine passion for customer service and the ability to effectively lead the team day-to-day.
The restaurant offers informal, high-quality, fine dining and bistro style eating in a stunning location! You will also have a proven track record within the preparation, planning and delivery of weddings and other high profile events as well as a rosette background in restaurant management.
About the job…
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join this friendly and professional team based in North Cornwall.
The successful candidate will be working in a stunning location and will be offered significant long-term career development opportunities alongside training and development.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the existing team to ensure the smooth running of all restaurant operations and upholding the highest of standards.
Additionally, the Restaurant Manager will be responsible for maximizing sales, upselling, training, Rota’s and controlling costs within this award winning rosette operation.
This is a full-time, permanent position, Excellent salary plus £excellent commission paid quarterly - this is based on achievable KPI indicators such as Wage costs, Revenue and Mystery shopper results that can take this salary to £29-30k.
The operation can ALSO OFFER LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION INITIALLY TO HELP THE RIGHT RESTAURANT MANAGER RELOCATE
What my client is looking for:
We are seeking applications from candidates with previous Restaurant Management experience in a high-quality restaurant operation.
- Restaurant management experience is essential
- Previous experience in a high-quality restaurant operation at rosette level at 1/2 level
- Exceptional people-management skills
- An ability to lead from the front at all times
- Excellent Food and Beverage knowledge sales and selling skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with great long-term prospects. If you would like to be considered or find out more, please send your CV today.