Hours: 35 hours per week term time, more hours available during school holidays
We are recruiting for two compassionate staff members to support children who have suffered traumatic experiences through injury. For this role you will also need to be adaptable to change and able to think on your feet.
- Experience of working with children
- Holds a Level 2 NVQ or higher in Health & Social care, or a Teaching Assistant qualification
- Clean, full driving licence
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends
- Basic computer skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support to clients and their loved ones
- Assisting with domestic tasks
- Working with families to draw up a care plan
- Assessing the needs of clients
Amber Case Management
We are a case management company which works with clients based in the North East of England who have sustained severe injuries.
If you want to join our friendly team please apply with your CV below.