Gas Installation Engineer / Gas Engineer
Job Title: Gas Installation Engineer
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Job Role: Permanent, Part Time (4 days per week)
The Company are well-established and have been trading for 10 years, during which time they've built a great reputation for service delivery and are the logistics partner for premium products. Located in Oxfordshire they specialise in providing specialist logistics across the UK mainland; not only delivering products, but installing them too.
They are currently looking for a Gas Installer that has experience in installing domestic cookers. This role will involve not only installing cookers but mentoring other engineers who are in the process of going through their Gas Safe training to enable them to build their portfolio of work.
Overnight stays may be necessary from time to time.
- Ability to mentor and explain installations to trainees so a portfolio can be built
- CCN1, CKR1 & ACS (LPG an advantage but not essential)
- Full driving licence, over 25 and with no more than 6 points (must have driven in the UK for 2 years)
- Experience in gas cooker/range cooker installations - Essential
- Knowledge of integrated & built-in appliances - Desirable.
- Electrical qualifications/knowledge, desirable but not essential.
- Gas safe registration - desirable
- Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Be capable and confident in your ability
What's on offer?
- Bonus scheme
- 4 day working week typically Monday to Friday
- Extra days can be worked when available
- Expensed overnight stays
- Regular training
- Excellent company culture
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Gas Engineer, Dual Fuel Engineers, Gas Engineer, Dual Fuel Engineer, Engineer, Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, CSCS, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer will also be considered for this role.