Territory Sales Manager
The company are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of commercial aquatic and leisure equipment. Over the last 10 years the company has supplied hundreds of leisure facilities and swimming clubs with products such as start blocks, lane ropes, pace clocks, pool lifts, timing systems and more. Whether a new build or existing facility you can count on the company to provide you with quality aquatic solutions.
Due to a period of growth and having taken on the UK and Ireland distribution of BECO Beerman swimming accessories they are recruiting two Territory Sales Managers to achieve ambitious growth targets.
- To manage territory sales in the geographical area working with corporate leisure groups, independent swimming pools, high street retail and distributors
- To ensure maximum product listings gaining brand presence and sell through at site level.
- To provide existing accounts with optimum call coverage, balancing forward order business with ongoing replenishment orders and to provide detailed call reports from each visit.
Position in the Organisation
- Reports to the Group Sales Manager
- Works closely with the sales team.
- Implements agreed actions for all customer groups as agreed by the companies Group Sales Manager.
Purpose of the Job
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly annual sales targets.
- Present new and existing ranges to secure purchase order targets.
- Identify new customer targets including Retail Corporate Leisure Groups with effective journey planning.
- Delivering product and merchandising training.
- Stock and order inventory management at site level with detailed call reports
- Merchandising and training support to all customers sites.
- Forward order taking and key season planning.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Preferably has sales experience across the sports and fitness industry.
- Ideally has experience of the retail and leisure sector.
- High quality negotiation skills and some financial acumen.
- A team player happy to support colleagues and customers alike.
- Prepared to work hard with a 360-degree view of the future.
- They will see themselves as a salesperson and will really enjoy selling.
- They must be confident and persuasive in nature, but above all be capable of delivering customer requirements in an organised and efficient manner.
- Sees the idea of working in a fast-growing company as an opportunity and an attraction as opposed to a challenge.
- Will have integrity and the ability to form mutually beneficial relationships.
- Cares passionately about their career and willing to go the extra mile.
Are you ready to join a growing company with the opportunity for personal growth? If so send your CV and cover letter stating, why we can’t miss out on the opportunity to interview you to: