An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Installation Engineer to join a well-established company based in Romsey!
A Local Lift Manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Installation Engineer based at their Romsey depot, and working in the surrounding area. The successful candidate must be physically fit, a good communicator, presentable, flexible and have a clean driving license. Experience in a similar role is preferred, however, training will be provided for the right applicant.
- Carrying out the installation of the company’s products to a defined standard and in accordance with safe working practice.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the company’s products.
- Understanding wiring schematics to aid with installation.
The role will primarily be Monday to Friday, with a basic working week of 42.5 hours. Weekend work, overtime and working away may be required. Flexible start and finish times to suit each site.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive Salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Death in Service Payment.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/Attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!