An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Accounts Assistant to join a well-established company based in Romsey!
A Local lift manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. Working as part of a team but able to work independently, the successful candidate must be computer literate, accurate and analytical. You will have a flexible attitude, and the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines. You will also be able to communicate effectively with other departments, customers and suppliers.
A.A.T, or equivalent qualifications are an advantage, but not essential
- Purchase ledger invoice processing and reporting.
- Weekly BACS payment run.
- Cashbook postings.
- Petty Cash.
- Resolve invoice queries promptly.
- Assist with sales order processing.
- Weekly sales invoice processing.
- General Accounts duties.
Company Benefits Include:
- Free onsite parking.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Death in Service Payment.
- Free Tea and Coffee.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!