Customer Administration Post Order Support
I am recruiting for a full time Customer Administrator Post Order Support for a National client based in Nottingham office. This position is entry position, full time and is paying a salary of between £14,000 to £16,000 per annum.
A specialist merchant dedicate to the supply of specialist building materials across the UK. It has 12 offices that cover the whole of the UK. This role is working in their modern offices based 5 minutes from Nottingham city centre
You will provide frontline support for the existing Post Order Customer Service Team. Process customer/supplier orders, delivery requests and accounts to ensure that customer needs and service levels are achieved. This is an entry level position but rapid progression is achievable for the right candidate. It is a fantastic opportunity to start a very rewarding career with a great company that genuinely wants you to succeed and progress.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Answering incoming calls to the office and forwarding calls to the relevant person.
- General office duties such as visitor reception, administration and filing.
- Providing cover when staff shortages occur due to holidays / sickness.
- Checking Manufacturers acknowledgments.
- Giving delivery notification to Customers.
- Create and update orders and delivery requests in accordance with the Company's procedures.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships between customers, suppliers and sales staff
- Support the sales teams in their objectives
- Ensure prompt action and progress of call offs and queries received from customers, suppliers and sales staff.
- Monitor customer credit status in conjunction with Head Office and ensure that Company Credit Control Procedures are always adhered to.
- Notify availability concerns to sites and sales staff.
- Prepare and issue quotes to customers as requested.
- Any other duty deemed by the Directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives
- Well-developed telephone call handling skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be polite but assertive when required in difficult situations
- Must show evidence of being organized and responding promptly
- Ability to listen properly and to be patient when required
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and make correct decisions
- Good skills in Word and general Windows environment
- Evidence of building relationships with customers or suppliers
- Must reside within commutable distance of the office
- Relevant experience of customer support and admin
- Knowledge of the construction industry
INDUCTION AND TRAINING
2 day induction off site. Overnight hotel and travel expenses paid
Continuous onsite training given
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
60 minute lunch
35 hours working week
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
£14,000 to £16,000 as this is an entry level position
25 Days holiday + bank holidays increasing with service
Annual company bonus
Free car parking
If you feel you meet the above criteria and you are interested in this position please send your CV or call 0115 9476326 and ask for Andy.