Professional Experienced Electrician
Salary: starting at £28-30K, vehicle and benefits
Location: West Wales
Our client has provided premium quality electrical services throughout Wales, to the Commercial, Domestic, Industrial and Social Housing sectors for over 30 years. They are driven by a passion to provide high quality Design, Installation, Maintenance and Testing services to their expanding client base. High quality and First-Class customer care is the heart of our business. As such they are recognised throughout the industry for their exceptionally high standards of work and customer care.
What's on Offer:
- Class leading pay to the right candidate
- 28 days holidays
- Pension and private healthcare option
- Progression and development
Our client are offering an attractive and progressive opportunity for a highly skilled, experienced and fully qualified electrician to predominately work on fire alarm systems and electrical systems for their long term West Wales clients.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and adaptable problem solver, able to work efficiently, to the highest standards under their own initiative, carrying out fire alarm system testing and installations as well as electrical testing, inspections and installations for two of their larger public sector clients. The role will at times be customer facing, therefore a pleasant and ‘can do' attitude is essential along with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers.
The role requires flexibility and a requirement to work from the west Of Carmarthen up to Aberystwyth due to the response times required by clients and on call rota.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly experienced in all aspects of electrical installation works.
- Notable experience in maintaining, testing, inspection and fitting fire alarm systems essential
- Qualified to 17th Edition Electrical Installation, testing and inspection (including initial verification).
- Experience in the role of Qualified Supervisor would be desirable but is not essential
- Must be self-motivated to work independently and manage own programme of works
- Candidates must be fully conversant with NICEIC Electrical Certification software (Click), and MS-Office applications including Word, Excel.
- Evidence of training, qualifications and experience will be required.
- CSCS/Jib card essential; ECS gold card desirable
- Self-motivated, respectful and reliable individual with excellent communication skills.
A clean full driving license, and DBS (CRB) check is essential.
If you are interested in joining an established, successful and professional company and have the motivation, skills and experience required then please apply online today.
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities.
It does not take into account every aspect of the job which the jobholder may be required to perform. Flexibility is essential since the jobholder's working hours will be determined by the requirements of the business.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.