3 days left
- Full Time
This can be a challenging environment, however due to the high demand of work this could be a long term opportunity for the correct candidate.
Key duties will include but not limited to:
• Trade qualification in Carpentry/Joinery i.e. NVQ or City & Guilds.
• To work as part of a multi-skilled team providing an efficient service.
• To carry out a wide range of Building work tasks.
• To work with hand tools and equipment in difficult areas.
• To carry out minor repair work e.g. minor building repairs with minimum of supervision
• To carry out all aspects of carpentry including dry wall lining erection, painting of various surfaces, fitting of specialist locks and door closures.
• Skills in basic roofing, tiling, decorating, patch plastering, and minor ground works, would prove helpful but not essential.
• To work safely with heavy equipment and at heights.
• Be well presented, and communicate effectively with clients and our coordinators.
• Being on call is required, 1 week in every 4 weeks.
• full valid UK driving licence.
• you must be able to pass the DBS national standard security vetting process.
A tracked company vehicle will be provided for work and call out purposes only.
You will be expected to complete reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance across a variety of commercial and Domestic buildings along the full length of M4 corridor but mainly Cardiff, Swansea area.
Apply for Carpenter Multiskilled
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly