Technology Procurement Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We are an Enterprising business optimisation company looking for enterprising people to join our expanding team. We are based in Newport Pagnell and we are looking for an experienced Technology Procurement Manager with expertise in different domains who, after induction at our head office will travel to deliver services on-site at our client offices. The successful applicant's initial work will however be based out of our head office in Newport Pagnell so travelling will not be immediately required, however you must have the flexibility to travel when necessary to our client sites which can be located anywhere within the UK.
You will act as a technical liaison between the business and it's clients.
Applicants must have proven experience showing that they have had the ability to plan and manager the delivery of projects on time and most importantly on budget.
The experience level and subject mastery we seek is typically accrued only after five years experience in a graduate or post graduate level role. However exceptional candidates with less experience should apply with details of why Blue 7 Enterprises Limited would benefit from making an exception.
Prior experience in Business Optimisation is an advantage but not essential.
• Lead and develop IT procurement strategy and process across all business units for clients within education and TMT sectors.
• Sourcing and purchasing ICT hardware, software and licensing products and services across the EMEA region.
• Responsible for managing end-to-end procurement process i.e. business requirements to contract execution and performance management.
• Negotiate and manage large complex contracts of circa £500K and above, engaging with legal team and other advisors when required.
• Manage service agreements, contracts and frameworks with suppliers in liaison with member purchasing consortiums.
• Prepare and develop ITT (Invitation to Tender) document for a tender, evaluate bids and responses received on all ITT’s.
• Conduct compliance checks on tenders to ensure they are in line with the EU procurement directives and OJEU guidelines.
• Manage and monitor activities on the procure-to-pay system used for everyday procurement exercise.
• Develop and facilitate internal and external stakeholder relationships and ensure they are fully informed on all aspects relating to a project.
• Ensure every procurement project is imbedded with personalised programme and agreed milestones and issue progress reports as required.
• Generate spend and savings reports sorted by per category, per client, per site specific at the end of each financial quarter to submit it for client’s review and approval.
• Market and sector engagement by attending trade fairs and exhibitions conducted for education and TMT sectors.
• Demonstrate good leadership skills and the ability to work effectively as a team.
• Broad IT & Technology procurement background within public, education and TMT sectors.
• Experience in implementing projects related to ICT and related products & services.
• Experience of tendering via framework platforms such as CCS, Tech Services, Network services, ESPO, and G-Cloud is desired.
• Membership of or working towards CIPS will be desired.
• Experience of working within structured project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMP or other relevant qualifications or certifications will be desired.
• Experience of using e-procurement systems and workflow such as SAP is desired.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholder across all levels of seniority.
We offer a solid salary with the potential of a performance related bonus.
Salary GBP 39,500 per annum. 37.5 hrs p/w. Posting Date 25.07.2018. Closing Date 22.08.2018
For an application form please apply quoting reference B7-TPM-007-18
Applications may not be considered if received after the closing date.
Apply for Technology Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly