Business Support Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is passionate about delivering exceptional service and committed to being the UK's most trusted specialist distributor in the mortgage market. Facing fantastic growth, they are looking for motivated and professional individuals to become a part of their future success.
The ideal Business Support Manager will be customer-focused with a friendly and confident approach.
As part of the outbound team you will be:
- Building trusted relationships with clients and providing information to meet their needs
- Keeping customers updated with current services and campaigns
- Managing the client data base and ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Social media marketing on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Monitoring product sourcing and finance platforms (including Trigold & 27Tec)
- Supporting events and acting as an ambassador for the business
- Following up on leads to find new business opportunities
- Providing support to brokers in the efficient use of BORIS V2
Requirements & Skills:
- At least 1 years' experience working in a financial services business (e. loans, mortgages, debt management, insolvency)
- Experience in a B2B account management and sales role would be preferred
- Computer literate and proficient with MS office applications
- Excellent communication skills to a variety of audiences
- Strong organisation skills and ability to multitask deadlines and projects
- Ambition to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
Our client is looking to hold interviews as they receive applications with an immediate start. If you are interested in the role, please apply as soon as possible.
To send your CV please apply via the form below.
Apply for Business Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly