Lead Recruitment Administrator
Lead Recruitment Administrator
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Now, we're looking for a Lead Recruitment Administrator to join our team in Milton Keynes and support our outstanding recruitment activities which attract exceptional people to join our ranks every day.
- Salary of £26,000 per annum
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- Flexible working (8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm)
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruitment admin professional with a superb leadership and managerial style to help enable us to recruit the finest minds and the most outstanding candidates to fulfil our goals.
We rely on having the best and brightest within our ranks to ensure that we continue to provide companies all over the world with superb advice and first class standards.
Your role will be a vital link that ensures we continue to maintain our staffing standards, so if you are ready for your next challenge, we want to hear from you.
As our Lead Recruitment Administrator, you’ll be tasked with supporting the attraction, sourcing and recruitment of high calibre individuals.
You and the recruitment team around you will provide a proactive, professional and cost effective recruitment service to our organization and your specific role will focus around overall responsibility for the recruitment administration process.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Motivating and leading a team of three
- Overseeing the provision of a comprehensive recruitment administration service that meets recruitment needs
- Arranging interviews, making verbal offers, issuing contracts and processing internal offers
- Ensuring team SLAs and KPIs are achieved
- Managing work volumes for your team
- Acting as the escalation point for more in-depth recruitment process queries
- Representing the Recruitment Admin Team during meetings
- Championing best practice and legal compliance
To be considered as our Lead Recruitment Administrator, you will need:
- Strong administration experience obtained in a recruitment or HR environment
- Experience in dealing with a range of customers at all levels via a range of communication techniques
- Strong experience in the use and development of a recruitment/HR system
- Experience of operating in a senior or leadership role and/or experience in training new members/acting as a point of contact
- A strong understanding of recruitment, including the process of hiring a candidate
- The ability to motivate, lead and manage a small team
We’d love to hear from you if you have held the role of Lead Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Admin Manager, Lead Recruiter, Resourcing Manager, Senior Resourcer, or In-House Recruitment Team Lead.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next recruitment challenge as a Lead Recruitment Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.