Stock Control Clerk HAMS68225
Our client has an extensive network of 18 manufacturing facilities in the UK, employing approximately 1,800 people.
They are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast.
Their product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
They represent exactly what they do and have always done. Their purpose is to manufacture products that are the essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping their customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, they continue to lead their industry in terms of standards and safety.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team in Hams Hall in the position of Stock Control Clerk.
- To meet all finished goods stock control administration requirements on site
- To issue delivery tickets and input finished goods
- To work closely with the yard manager, loaders, drivers, shift managers and Safety Coordinator to ensure the sites targets and objectives are achieved
- Input finished goods accurately onto the computer system (JD Edwards)
- Ensure the correct delivery ticket is printed and that it is not overweight
- Accurately input ticket information and chase up anything outstanding
- Methodically and accurately file tickets for easy retrieval
- Ensure that all tickets amendments are completed efficiently
- Efficiently reclassify and move stock to the correct JD Edwards stack numbers
- Ensure that all drivers have the correct PPE before issuing the loading ticket and entering the yard
- Computer/I.T literate (Excel, Word etc)
- Experienced on JD Edwards system is an advantage
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.