Marketing Assistant in Exeter at Bishop Fleming
Do you want to be part of an award-winning company - recognised for delivering exceptional client service as well as being the 26thBest Company to Work For in the latest Sunday Times Top 100 rankings and the 7th best in the South West?
Our Marketing and Business Development team is at the centre of a marketing strategy that is raising our profile as a Top 30 Accountancy, Audit and Advisory business, resulting in recent award wins such as Large Practice of the Year and Corporate Deal of the Year, and a three star Best Companies rating to name just a few.
We are currently investing in our marketing team to further drive our ambitious marketing and business development plans forward.
Ideally you will have studied a marketing and/or business related degree (or have other equivalent marketing qualifications) and will now be looking to take that first step in building a career within marketing. You will have a sound understanding of marketing principles and will ideally have gained some prior experience within a marketing environment.
Working within a central marketing team you will have a varied role supporting a range of marketing and business development initiatives and your tasks will include assisting with:
- bids and tender preparation
- market research to support various initiatives
- some design of on-line and off line materials such as advertisements and invitations
- organisation and on the ground coordination of events
- digital campaigns including email marketing and social media
- various other marketing projects as required
You will have:
- Ideally a degree or higher (or equivalent experience) in a Marketing or Business related subject
- A minimum of 2 A Levels (Or equivalent) Grade A*-C
- A minimum of 9 GCSE’s (Or equivalent) Grade A*-C
- Excellent IT skills and a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe Suite would be advantageous
- Full driving licence with access to a car
You will be:
- Ambitious, hardworking and a self-motivated team player
- An excellent communicator (both oral and written) who possesses confident interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure, be well organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 36.25 hours per week
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2%
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth plus Contributory Private Health Scheme.
- Training, Continuing Professional Development and marketing qualification support
We are a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For Employer and a responsible employer - committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our 'One Firm’ approach aims to provide a culture where our people are valued and treated fairly with respect, but also one where our differences are understood and celebrated.
We hope that these objectives will attract you to our firm as an employer of choice.