We’re looking for a confident and dynamic Marketing Manager to lead the marketing of our community organisation. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
You will promote us by working with funders, organising events, and building our social media presence.
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related subject
- Qualified chartered marketer (CIM)
- Experience in professional social media management
- Events management experience – desirable
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Developing and implementing marketing plans to meet set KPI’s
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Creating and publishing marketing plans
- Maintaining internal communications to inform the company of marketing objectives
- Analysing potential stakeholder relationships for strategic company marketing
We are employment and training specialists with over 20 years’ experience in providing advice to our customers. Our services include Adult Education classes, the National Careers Service, and support to deprived neighbourhoods.
Why You Should Apply
This is your chance to use your marketing skills to make a positive difference to the community. Our established organisation has a lot of potential for you to make your mark, giving many opportunities to apply your creative ideas.
If this opportunity excites you please apply with your CV below.