Quality & Compliance Manager
Determined to solve problems and always inquisitive?
We’re recruiting for a Quality Compliance Manager to provide timely and accurate information across our organisation.
- Previous experience in senior administration, audit or MIS role
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Ofsted inspection
- Advanced IT skills and confident in using a range of IT tools
As our Quality and Compliance Manager, you will:
- Promote improvement in maintaining audit and compliance standards
- Implement audit schedules on the requirements of funded contracts
- Provide monthly management reports to highlight compliance or funding risks
We are employment and training specialists with over 20 years’ experience in providing advice on learning, training and work opportunities to our customers. Our services include Adult Education classes, National Careers Service, and offering support to deprived neighbourhoods.
If this opportunity interests you please apply with your CV below.