Senior Housing Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a local organisation within the Private Sector. We are looking for a Senior Housing Officer to join a dynamic and hard-working team.
The Housing Officer’s responsibilities will involve:
- Managing and encouraging two support members of staff
- Meeting Landlords and ensuring their properties reach Health and Safety standards
- Negotiating with landlords to make improvements to properties
Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 5:15pm.
This is a contract role, with an immediate start lasting for 8 - 12 weeks.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previously worked in a closely related role – essential
- Experience of managing a team
- A strong understanding of legal processes on enforcement action, PACE (Police and Criminal Evidence Act) & evidence gathering – essential
- Background in Negotiating and Influencing - essential
If you’re ready for a new and exciting challenge to take your career to the next level, apply with your CV using the form below.
Apply for Senior Housing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly