Client Services Manager / Customer Support Manager
Job Title: Client Services Manager
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the role:
- Drives the team's performance to ensure the agreed client strategy is delivered within agreed risk and service standards.
- Ensures the security and profitability of the Company is protected through effective credit control.
- Liaises with the Relationship Manager to fully understand and implement the agreed strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leadership is responsible for managing and supporting the credit controllers to achieve agreed standards and targets.
- Customer Service is responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service.
- Risk is responsible for all aspects of the client ledger, authorising payment and driving the DWOR.
- People Management is responsible for completing JIGSAW's, one to ones and maintaining all HR Processes as required.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Communications: Maintain a high level of professional conduct with internal and external customers via face to face, on the phone, on email and in written communication.
- Customer Service: Relationship building, provides excellent customer service and understands needs of customers and colleagues. Highlights issues and opportunities on the portfolio to the Relationship Manager.
- Risk Management: Implements and monitors agreed risk standards and highlights any issues to the Relationship Manager. Monitors ops conditions, completes risk factor reports & monthly portfolio review
- Numeracy: Displays an above average ability to work with numbers
- IT Skills: Familiar with all MS office products.
- Leadership: Manages the team to complete day to day tasks, monitors staff performance, maintains procedures and takes responsibility for own and teams actions.
- Decision Making
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills: prioritises work, plans ahead and keeps to deadlines.
- Product Knowledge: Understands the key features of the Company's core and specialist products. Understands disbursements, maximises sales and cross sells.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience - Credit Control experience, office environment, customer service experience
- Skills - Good communication, excellent customer service, attention to detail, IT.
- Qualifications - N/A
The Company is the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion since 2010, they have advanced more than £26bn to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Formed in 1982, they are a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) and support businesses in over 300 industry sectors. Globally, the company has operations in 44 locations, in 14 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, supporting more than 9,500 business customers worldwide.
In 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 the company was awarded a place in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 48th in the most recent poll. They are supported by their parent company, a 208-year old business-to-business services group involved in logistics, shipping and ship management, floating accommodation, hydrographic survey and geophysical services, offshore project management, retail and construction equipment hire.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Company's careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Client Support Manager, Customer Services Manager, Support Team Leader, Client Services team Leader, Client Support Administrator, Client Services Support, Client Support Assistant, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Client Relationship Assistant may also be considered for this role.