Partnership Officer (Tesco)
7 days left
- Full Time
*Please check our recruitment site / for the official closing date. Some of our roles will be linked to third party job boards which may not accurately reflect the correct closing date.
The Tesco Partnership Officer will support the team to deliver and develop the Tesco Charity Partnership, working closely with the Partnership Specialist in the Philanthropy and Partnership Team and counterparts at Tesco, the British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research UK.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
The role will involve managing multiple projects and events, supporting a diverse network of fundraisers, providing general administrative support and delivering key fundraising activity, including CRMs and till point product activity. The post holder will create engaging materials, help co-ordinate cross-team activity for campaigns such as the Million Steps Challenge and Diabetes Week, and support the partnership specialist with the creation of reports for the Steering and CEO groups, co-ordinate the production and distribution of merchandise and fundraising packs, and ensure that donor records, project plans and financial reports are kept up to date.
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience of working with senior staff and volunteers
- Able to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Good written skills