Security Officer /Security Guard /Front of House Security
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Security Officer
Salary: £34,300 plus meal allowance of £1,385 per annum and up to £2,000 bonus
Opened in 2005 and located in Knightsbridge, this exclusive private apartment complex is now seeking a talented individual to join their well established and solid Security Department.
The Security Officer is responsible for ensuring that all the general security operational processes and functions within the Apartments are carried out according to the Standard Operating Procedures/Safe Systems of Work. Additionally, they should be proactive and ensure that security policies and procedures are consistently adhered to. Finally, they should maintain and provide a high standard of security, safety and customer care to the residents.
The following responsibilities and duties must be fulfilled:
- Be responsible for completing and maintaining the security functions within The Apartments.
- Be responsible for the upkeep, maintenance, monitoring and ethical usage of the installed CCTV and use in accordance with the GDPR and associated principles of 'Best Practice'.
- Assist in the supervision and application of key control systems, for all rooms, back of house and master keys.
- Fully investigate and report all thefts and criminal offences occurring in The Apartments and ensure records of all relevant incidents are neatly recorded in the Daily Report, compiling necessary reports and statements.
- Monitor and ensure the secure handling of all cash movement throughout The Apartments. To provide escorts as and when required.
- Handle and properly record safe custody deposits and valuable deposits for safe- keeping.
- Assist in the administration handling of all property found within The Apartments, ensuring all records are correctly, accurately and legibly entered.
- Manage the identification and removal of all vagrants and other undesirables, which are seen to be detrimental to The Apartments and its residents.
- Ensure no unauthorised persons enter The Company premises and to ensure that all persons properly seeking admission are courteously received and assisted.
- Carry out security checks and searches on employees/contractors entering and leaving the residence.
- Assist in inquiries from the civil police or other government bodies associated with security.
- Be familiar with the anti-terrorist and bomb threat procedure and to be able to act as a leader giving prompt assistance in case of an accident, fire or other emergency.
- Undertake risk assessments routinely and on an ad hoc basis as directed or otherwise necessary; to observe and report any potential or actual hazards to a resident or employee under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, to the Security Operations Manager via the Daily Report and ensuring immediate remedial action is taken.
- Report, and if possible, correct all breaches of safety regulations, including smoking restrictions, and assist as directed, with the prevention of accidents.
- Report any infringement of the Fire Precautions Act to the Security Manager directly or via occurrence book and if necessary carry out immediate remedial action.
- Report and investigate all incidents related to security breaches at The Apartments.
- Security Officers must be conversant with Criminal Law, in particular the following: Theft Act, Criminal Damage Act, Public Order Act, Drugs Act, Powers of Arrest, Offences Against the Person Act, Data Protection, Human Rights, P. Must hold SIA license.
If you are ready for your next opportunity, please send your CV to us by clicking APPLY!
Candidates with previous experience or job titles of;Security Officer, Security Officer, Gatehouse Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Security Enforcement Officer, SIA Licence, SIA Licenced Security Officer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Security Officer /Security Guard /Front of House Security
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly