7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and US. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
They are looking for a talented Test Engineer to work with them on a dynamic project for one of their international clients.
You will be based at their Innovation Center in Warwick.
They are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and/or automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting non-conformities and defects.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, our client would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that their products, applications and systems work correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications
- Preparing test cases and RTM
- Executing test cases and reviewing results
- Raising defects and retesting fixes
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Test Manager on VSTS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge on automation tools
If you meet the criteria required and are interested in this superb position, please apply with your CV ASAP and detail your Gross Salary expectation and availability.
Apply for Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly