Skilled Metal Worker/Fabricator
An Excellent opportunity for a Skilled Metal Worker/Fabricator to join a well-established company based in Croydon!
The Role: Fine Limit skilled Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator
A dynamic and growing Engineering Solutions business in Croydon, they are now seeking a highly skilled and experienced Sheet Metal worker.
The company produces high quality goods and projects to the customers’ requirements.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with customers and the estimating team to produce the best possible solution to their requirement.
- MUST have the ability to read technical drawings.
- MUST have experience in fine limit & General sheet metal work.
- MUST have experience of all aspects of sheet metal working, hand tools and equipment. i.e. guillotine, CNC & manual brake press, TIG & MIG welding, grinding and finishing to a high standard.
- CAD knowledge would be desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work with all types of metal up to 6mm.
- Have a proven track record as a fine limit sheet metal worker/fabricator.
- MUST have attention to detail.
- Be able to finish a product to a very high standard.
- Be punctual and a good time keeper.
- Be confident, organised and methodical.
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Work well as a team player
- Be able to problem solve and come up with solutions.
Working Hours: 39 Hours Per Week – 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am – 1pm Friday
In return the company is offering a salary range of £13-£15 per hour depending on experience, 4 weeks holiday, raising a day a year up to 5 weeks total, PPE Provided
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!