A hugely successful, family owned Travel Agent is currently seeking a Part Time Travel Consultant to join their busy Pershore office. This role is perfect for anyone looking to work 3 days a week, including weekends, to fit around family commitments, earn some good money and join a welcoming, friendly team.
Working over 3 days, 13-21 hours per week which includes a minimum of 2 out of 4 Saturdays, this is a permanent position that can offer stability and progression for the right candidate. You will be offered a competitive salary and the successful candidate can start immediately.
In this role you must be aware of office targets, sales and gross commission each month - selling luxurious holidays will have a positive impact on your monthly pay!
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years retail travel experience
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Strong and confident administration skills
Travel Advisor Duties
- Achieving and exceeding given KPIs
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- instrumental part in the window displays
- Shared admin duties e.g. brochures, diary, banking, reporting
- Ensuring maximum sales opportunities by marketing business and offers
About the Company
This award winning company are proud of the reputation they hold and do their upmost to provide the best value for money and superb service. There has never been a better time to join the team.
Part time roles like this never last long - so don't delay and apply today!