Know your way around a to-do list and thrive when working as part of a team?
We’re looking for a highly organised Operations Manager to monitor and analyse the current system of provision to check its effectiveness and setting out a strategy for improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior role within public, private or voluntary sector
- Experience within the IAG and/or adult training sector
- Experience and/or knowledge of Ofsted inspection
- Highly organised and good team player
Your role will involve:
- Managing day-to-day activities
- Analysing statistics and writing reports
- Liaising with team members and managers
- Presenting findings to stakeholders & management
- Training and supervising new employees
- Tracking and measuring staff performance
We are employment and training specialists with over 20 years’ experience in providing advice on learning, training and work opportunities to our customers. Our services include Adult Education classes, National Careers Service, and offering support to deprived neighbourhoods.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply with your CV below.