5 days left
- Full Time
A temporary, full time administration role has become available to work in Warrington within a Government body as an Administrative Officer. The administrator will be paid at £9 per hour.
The administrator will provide extensive administrative duties within a dynamic team under direct supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- To carry out organisational services functions, including but not limited to the management of the general purpose fleet,
- managing incoming and outgoing post,
- handling incoming estates fault report calls,
- provision of search kits,
- ordering of body armour, stationery and print requirements,
- FM contract support and payment processes,
- escorting of FM contractors and other visitors, pass applications and issue.
For this role a driving lisense is essential. We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending high level security clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration at /gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly