Business Support Manager
Business Support Manager (£18,000 - £20,000)
My client is looking for a Business Support Manager to join their well established mortgage company in Southampton.
Our client are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our clients and committed to being the UK's most trusted and experienced specialist distributor in the mortgage market. They are continuing to grow and are looking for energetic, motivated and professional individuals to join the team and be part of our future success.
As part of our outbound team your role will be to call existing and new brokers and talk to them about the benefits of the services that they can provide. You will build relationships through asking the right questions and giving the right information to the company's clients to meet their specific needs. You will keep them updated with all the companies' current services and campaigns. You will be customer focused with a friendly and confident approach and approach challenges with resilience and tenacity, to ensure that positive outcomes are met for the broker and the business.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic. They will be proactive and be able to work at pace whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Developing and managing existing broker data base.
- Building trusted relationships through regular telephone communication.
- Promoting 'best fit' products and services that meet the broker client's needs.
- Providing support to brokers in the efficient use of BORIS V2.
- Following up on warm leads in order to cultivate new business opportunities.
- Calling all new registrations to our website.
- Supporting events and acting as an ambassador for the business whilst promoting products and services with confidence.
- Contacting all attendees following any event we attend by phone, registering them and making appointments where appropriate.
- Working in collaboration with Enquiries Managers & Case Managers to improve our conversion ratios.
- Managing the client data base and ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Monitoring Trigold & 27Tec product sourcing and other finance platforms.
- Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin marketing.
- Other responsibilities as role evolves.
- Ideally 1+ years' experience working in a financial services business (e. loans, mortgages, debt management, insolvency)
- Previous experience in a B2B account management and sales role would be preferred
- Computer literate and proficient with MS office applications
- Communicates accurately, concisely, confidently and compellingly to a variety of audiences and able to adapt communication method and style based on situation
- Strong organisation skills and able to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients' timelines and budgets
- Ambition to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible. If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street team on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.