Digital Strategy Manager
Job Title: Digital Strategy Manager
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you have a background in Marketing or CRM?
Are you comfortable communicating with people of all levels?
Are you looking for your next big challenge?
Due to growth the Company is looking for a talented Digital Strategy Manager to join their team in Crewe. You'd be joining a talented strategy team supporting their teams and clients in multichannel strategies.
The Company provides the tools digital marketers need to increase revenue. Their unique solution is called Contour, and it's driven by a database that combines all customer data, online and offline to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
They are fast growing (30% each year) having twice ranked in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses. They've just been awarded a two star 'Outstanding' rating in the Times Best Companies list and they won Hack Manchester twice in a row.
As well as career progression, the Company offers a great office location, funded social activities throughout the year, an excellent pension scheme, BUPA health insurance after probation, 33 days holiday and your birthday off!
- Strategy and implementation of multichannel marketing campaigns for prospects and existing clients
- Combine market research, insights and analytics to build innovative multichannel strategies focused on customer experience
- Focus on all aspects of customer life cycle management from acquisition through to conversion and increased life time value and customer retention
- Develop marketing automation strategy plans and create tailored recommendations, personalised to individual clients
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
The ideal Candidate will have /be:
- Graduate level with hands-on commercial, client-facing experience
- A self-starter that is passionate about everything online - social, user experience, eCommerce, multi-channel
- Client-focused, proactive, organised and hardworking
- Confident dealing with people of all levels
- Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail and confidence with large amounts of data
- Experience of working in a similar agency environment (desirable)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Client Strategy Manager, Client Services Manager, Digital Content Management, Customer Strategy Manager, Online Strategy Manager, Digital Strategy Manager, Online Advertising Strategy may also be considered for this role.\