Salary: £18,000 plus bonuses
As a group the hiring company offer a diverse range of data services to the online lending Industry, both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities the Telemarketing role is ideal for candidates that have ambition, and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process. An ideal telemarketer would have a strong focus on customer service and great attention to detail.
The Role is to generate appointments for our sales team, the ideal candidate will have experience getting through the gatekeepers and talking to Decision Makers. As a telemarketer you will require professionalism and a great level of resilience. This will be a rewarding role for the right candidate working in fast paced and growing organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- A strong telemarketing/ Sales background with a proven track record in delivering results
- Professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage their time affectively
- Focused and target driven
- Proven track record in KPI delivery
- Ability to work with others and able to use own initiative
- Confident with talking to high level Decision Makers
- Very persistent whilst remaining polite
- KPI delivery
- Pipeline Building – and categorisation – for future opportunities
- Market intelligence and feeding back areas of development
- Reporting – To report back their performance stats Weekly and Monthly
- To be organised and ready with a plan for each call “preparation”
- Follow up on leads in the time scales agreed
- Ideally but not essential qualification from the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- Any other industry recognised qualifications would also be an advantage.
If you are interested in the role the hiring company would love to hear from you. Please attach an up to date CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.