Basic Salary- £30K - £45K with an OTE of up to £70K
A rare opportunity to gain exposure to the exclusive credit technology and data sector. The company are a modern, forward thinking provider of credit data and technology services and due to expansion they have opportunities for a Sales Consultant to join their highly professional team.
As a group the company offer the credit industry a diverse range of data services to facilitate high velocity lending both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities they are seeking a Sales Consultant to work within the existing team and help achieve their ambitious and exciting growth plans.
- Proven success in a highly driven sales environment
- The expectation for all Sales Consultants is that they are able to prospect their own leads, this will be through cold calling, Linkedin prospecting and any other relevant activity as required.
- Experience of the financial industry would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will be involved in the full sales cycle, this includes sourcing opportunities prospecting, attending meetings, giving in-depth demos of our platform and ultimately agreeing contracts. The right person will be highly motivated with a desire to achieve. There will be continuous training on all products to ensure that you are able to offer prospects the ideal solution.
As mentioned there will be a lot of emphasis on prospecting. However, the company have invested in a highly successful telemarketing team that will also be supplementing your prospecting with additional opportunities for the sales team.
- Must be highly focused and self-motivated.
- Great communication skills, as you will be liaising with the client and working within a compact team.
- Have great attention to detail
- Forward thinking, able to plan solutions that can grow as required and are intuitive
If you are interested in the role the hiring company would love to hear from you. Please attach an up to date CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.