Experienced and Junior Site Managers
Langford Homes NW Limited are looking to hire Experienced and Junior Site Managers to start immediately on our new build developments. All developments are based within the North West.
Job Description –
We are looking for Experienced and Junior Site Managers on a permanent contract for upcoming new build developments we have starting in the next couple of weeks.
As a Site Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the scheme.
Reporting directly to the Director or Project Manager, your role will include the following:
- The management, co-ordination and delivery of the project, operatives, materials and for ensuring that it runs to the agreed timescales
- Monitoring team performance for both direct and subcontractor employees
- Provide a safe working environment by adhering to the correct health and safety procedures
- Recording and Monitoring time sheets
- Recording delivery of materials ensuing all goods have been delivered and relaying to the office.
- Providing help where necessary and within your trained limits.
- Ensure all employees and sub-contractors keep a tidy work space
To qualify for this position the successful Site Manager must possess the following:
- First Aid
- New build Experience
- Trade background or relevant degree qualifications (Or equivalent)
- Experience in working on site
- An analytical and logical approach to decision making
- Excellent time management and the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- A flexible and responsive attitude tempered with ownership and accountability for their actions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player but able to work with minimum direction
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply for this role, please attach a copy of your CV and any relevant experience and email to the provided email address along with a cover letter.
Due to expected high volume of applicants if you are successful in obtaining an interview you may not receive a response.