Dental Practice Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time Dental Practice Manager to join our well established private dental practice.
We are looking for a motivated, well organised manager to become part of our friendly and highly skilled team. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and providing an efficient well-run practice.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Management experience
- A high degree of motivation
Practice Manager Tasks
- Maintaining great relationships with patients and colleagues
- Arranging staff recruitment, inductions and training
- Overseeing the efficient running of the practice
- Updating practice documentation and reports
- Promoting the Dental Practice and setting marketing strategies
Brooklyn House Dental Practice is steeped in history as the oldest dental practice in Sherborne, and today continues to provide excellent dental care to patients. We offer services in both routine and cosmetic dentistry to the highest standards in a relaxed and pleasant environment.
Sounds like your ideal role? Apply below today.
Apply for Dental Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly