Research Associate / Graduate Research Associate / Business Dev
Job Title: Research Associate
Location: Central London (WC2B)
Salary: £23,000 plus commission
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Founded in 2003, the Company is the leading global community for board-level executives. They exist to provide their Members, who hail from Fortune 500 corporates through to private equity-backed businesses, with a safe, secure environment where they can develop further as leaders and, through access to the expertise and experiences of like-minded individuals, find the inspiration to improve organisational performance.
They are a fast-growing, agile company, constantly looking for solutions to deliver a high level of customer service to their members. Based in London, they have a growing international membership and an office in Hong Kong. They take pride in delivering a personal, bespoke service to their members within a vibrant business community.
Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Research Associate to join their Research Team. The Research Associate will be responsible for providing business development support to help drive new business. Working in partnership with a Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with identifying and approaching prospective C-level individuals, building out and managing an array of accounts, setting up meetings and creating relationships.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, enthusiastic team player and willing to take initiative. This role will suit a recent graduate with a genuine interest in business, leadership and a hunger to succeed.
In return you will be rewarded for new business you help bring to the company and will gain an understanding of the core processes involved in conceptual selling and relationship building.
- Research, identify and directly contact senior executives and C-level decisions makers from target accounts
- Analyse businesses, conduct sector analysis and map organisations in internal databases
- Coordinate and support all pre-sales activities including the distribution of sales and marketing collateral
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with prospects for the Business Development Manager
- Manage the new business pipeline, meet agreed key performance indicators generate new business revenue
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex information
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Highly motivated and outcomes-focused
- 20 Days holiday increased with length of service
- State of the art office space including wellness room and roof terrace
- Supportive team environment
- Development opportunities
- As part of WeWork offices you receive free breakfast on Mondays plus weekly free activity classes (Yoga, Pilates, Boxing etc)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Research Graduate, Executive Search, Graduate Research Associate, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Investment Banking Research, Recruitment, HR Assistant, Talent Acquisition, Financial Services, Human Resources, Recruitment Graduate, Trainee Researcher, Headhunting, Head-hunter, HR Graduate, Junior Recruiter, Junior Researcher, Exec Search will also be considered for this role.