Admin Assistant / Administrator / Office Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Central London (WC2B)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- State of the art office space including wellness room and roof terrace
- Supportive team environment
- Development opportunities
Founded in 2003, the Company is the leading global community for board-level executives. They exist to provide their Members, who hail from Fortune 500 corporates through to private equity-backed businesses, with a safe, secure environment where they can develop further as leaders and, through access to the expertise and experiences of like-minded individuals, find the inspiration to improve organisational performance.
They are a fast-growing, agile company, constantly looking for solutions to deliver a high level of customer service to their members. Based in London, they have a growing international membership and an office in Hong Kong. They take pride in delivering a personal, bespoke service to their members within a vibrant business community.
Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Relationship Managers in the day to day running of the team.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You will also have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor, analyse and report on key performance metrics of the RM team
- Update weekly RM key figures and KPIs spreadsheet for the weekly exec meeting
- Provide executive support to the Director - Executive Membership, including national travel, diary management and completing expenses
- Schedule all internal team meetings and ensure CMS calendar is up to date
- Prepare and circulate all team meeting agendas and minutes
- Ensure Company stationary supplies are maintained
- Coordinate RM team away day including logistics and materials
- Attend and participate at company events and retreats throughout the year, providing logistical support where required, including minutes
- Provide general administrative support to the RM team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 - 3 years prior experience in an administrative role or similar
- Highly organised and outcomes focussed
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- The ability to mulit-task without compromising strong attention to detail
- A team player who can excel in an entrepreneurial, highly dynamic environment
- 20 Days holiday increased with length of service
- As part of WeWork offices you receive free breakfast on Mondays plus weekly free activity classes (Yoga, Pilates, Boxing etc)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant may also be considered for this role.