- Full Time
Do you have high standards & crave to be the controller of your own career?
Are you a focused & analytical Architect, precise & accurate in your work with high standards?
Do you enjoy researching, organising, displaying & distributing project information?
Cambridgeshire based Architectural practice seeks Project Architect with 3 to 5 years experience post RIBA part 3 qualification.
Salary £50k dependant on experience
Tasks in part will include:
- Collating project data
- Producing schedules of information
- Production of drawn technical information
- Production of nbs. specifications
- Prepare & administer tender packages
- Liaise with other professionals/manufacturers as projects require.
- Report weekly on project progress (milestones) & time/cost management.
- Generally run projects pre and during construction.
- Carry-out office based administrative duties, including, answering the phone, handling & recording telephone calls & data in-line with company protocol
- self reliant/independent
- clear & confident telephone manner
- Understanding of, and familiar with, RIBA project stages.
- Experienced and skilful in architectural drawing and technical detailing
- Own vehicle
- a high level of proficiency in VectorWorks
- Good Verbal English language and English grammatical skills
- Good working knowledge of UK Planning Policy, Building Regulations, CDM and other relevant legislation
- Competent in construction contract administration
- Good people skills and experience in dealing with customers
- RIBA Part 3 Qualification
- Formal Induction
- On-going professional development plan
- Salary £50k (experience dependant)
- Flexible working hours.
- Strictly 40hrs. per week only.
- Regular job reviews
- 30 days annual holiday (including 10 day Christmas & New Year shut down)
How to apply...
Applications should be made to directly using the link provided.
Please include your CV, covering letter and examples of work.
Please note: All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Applications from agencies will not be considered.
For more information about Irvinejonesdesign & the position, please visit the Irvine Jones Design website.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly