Power Press Setter
We’re looking for an efficient Power Press Setter to join our welcoming team at an established manufacturing group.
The successful applicant will be:
- A fully qualified Power Press Setter
- Capable of setting press tools up to 200 tons
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Qualified with a current Power Press Safety Setter Training Certificate
Responsibilities & Duties
- Setting up hydraulic presses to produce metal parts
- Producing sample parts to inspect from machines
- Meeting quality expectations of materials
- Operating and loading press machinery
- Calibrating and cleaning machines
Tappex Thread is a long established family owned group of companies with over 50 years of successful trading, producing specialised industrial fasteners, and metal pressings. Our goal is to exceed customers’ expectations with progressive product development, industry leading technical support and innovative solutions.
No agencies please.