7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking to hire a commercially aware Technical Engineer to join our long established manufacturing company. The successful candidate will be on hand to support the company and clients with solutions to technical issues.
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly computer literate
- CNC Level Qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years work experience
- A sound understanding of engineering materials - essential
- Experience on CAD/EXEL – desirable
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering client queries and providing technical advice
- Rectifying and diagnosing problems
- Providing support before and after a sale
- Reviewing finances and the performance of sales
Who We Are
Tappex Thread is a family owned group of companies with over 60 years of successful trading, producing specialised industrial fasteners and metal pressings. Our goal is to exceed customers’ expectations with progressive product development, industry leading technical support and innovative solutions.
No agencies please.
Apply for Technical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly