Office Manager & PA
We are seeking an Office Manager and PA to lead a team of admin staff to help the academy function effectively. This will involve being a Personal Assistant to the Head of School, and admin support to the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful Office Manager and PA will need to be reliable, flexible, well organised and willing to take an active role in all aspects of school life.
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A* - C (including English and Maths)
- At least two years management and PA experience
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to compile documents and reports
Office Manager/PA Duties
- Carrying out general office duties
- Ordering office stationery and postage
- Providing necessary administration support
- Operating the switchboard from 8am everyday
- Carrying out performance and development reviews
About Redhill Academy
Redhill was the first secondary school in Nottingham to gain an “outstanding” Ofsted rating, and continues to achieve this rating based on our high teaching quality. Everything we do is guided by our desire to have high expectations of students, celebrate academic achievement and widen students’ experiences.
As The Redhill Academy is committed to safeguarding children practices, any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and successful references.
Interview date: Friday 24 August 2018