Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public sector client on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit a number of administrators to join a busy government agency as an administrator. Working with a fun and lively team, you'll be based in Andover and will enjoy a great atmosphere. Working a Monday to Friday working week you will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
Working in a fast paced administration department, you'll be providing support within the probation office, if successful you will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
* Asset Management (laptops, USBs, iPhones, etc.)
* ISS Catalogue requests
* New account requests
* Account issues/maintenance
* Contractor account creation, permissions, clearance form
* Software requests - tracking
* QARS permission management
* Peripheral management
* Mailbox tasking
* Walk-ups - dealing with initial query and directing staff to solution.
* Collation of MODNet SyOps and DIMP certificates
* Collation of Secret COU that have expired
* IT queries - traffic light system / troubleshooting
If you're looking for An Administration role in the Andover area then we want to talk to you.