Up to £80,000 (DOE) + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP Limited are looking for a Solution Architect to join a vibrant team to help with shaping, designing and governing the solutions that are realising SSP’s digital strategy.
As a Solution Architect you will:
- Work with key customer stakeholders and SSP resources to define, agree and oversee implementation of a solution that is both fit for purpose and in line with SSP’s digital strategy
- Create a compelling vision of a target architecture and the route to get there in manageable steps
- Work with SSP Product Managers bring new features into the solution as part of R&D
- Support sales campaigns
- Clearly articulate and evaluate the options available for delivering solutions to business problems and requirements
- Provide governance on technical aspects during implementation
- Provide thought leadership by monitoring market trends and identifying where emerging technologies can enhance SSP solutions
Key techs will include but are not limited to: Java and/or Microsoft Tech Stack including .NET Core, Cloud, SaaS/PaaS, Single Page Application and UI. We are also looking at Scaled Agile Framework and if this is an area of interest, we can develop your career in this area.
Our employees are rewarded with:
Flexible work life balance, future tech experience in DevOps/SaaS/SAFe/Agile globally, 25 days' holiday + public holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, free parking onsite, childcare vouchers, theme park and cinema discounts, healthcare cashback plans and much more.
Want to be part of the journey yet? SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs and we are an engaging workforce globally via Yammer, sharing ideas with the senior management team via Skype so we can communicate with ease.
Great transport links; close to the M3, A331, A31, A325 and Aldershot train station. We also have an onsite restaurant/cafe within the building.
We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
If you want to be part of this exciting journey and you want to have a discussion on what we can offer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Software Architect, Infrastructure Architect, IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, IT.