£Competitive salary + benefits.
A little about us…
Bray Leino Events are specialists in delivering cross sector events and in the past two years have been responsible for over 200 events in the UK and across the world, engaging more than 30,000 delegates.
We are looking for a talented Midweight 2D Designer to join our creative team in Bristol! Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you’ll deliver high quality design solutions in response to creative briefs.
What will I be doing?
- Working collaboratively to provide creative concepts.
- Able to offer design/creative ideas on projects.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of design, relevant software and industry progression.
- To be able to get your head around a client's business and the sector in which they operate.
- Responsible for working collaboratively to help foster a high performing team environment.
- Working on a wide range of 2D design requirements as well as working closely with the 3D designers on event and exhibition projects
- Creating high quality pitch documents and presentations
What will I need?
You’ll have experience of working within a creative team and Agency environment with a proven track record of delivering creative concepts. We’re looking for someone with excellent conceptual ability and talent to express themselves in sketch form. Experience in exhibitions and events is desirable, but not necessary.
And in return…
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Fridays bar stocked with free beer and cider
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
Other companies may call this role Middleweight Designer, Designer, Creative Designer, Agency Designer, Midweight 2D Designer, Graphic Designer or 2D Designer.
So, if you think you’re the Midweight Designer we’re looking for, please select the button shown to find out how to apply.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.