Admin & Office Support
4 days left
- Full Time
Admin & Office Support
An exciting opportunity for an Admin & Office support assistant to join a small, friendly team in a well-established company based in Enfield.
The successful Admin & Office Support candidate will receive a competitive salary and 28 days holiday per annum.
Plus, yearly salary reviews on performance.
As an Admin & Office support assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing effective administrative support to the managing director, manager and work colleagues
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with any enquiries which could include processing sales orders
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining health and safety
- Maintaining Food hygiene an Food standards
- Maintaining stock control
- Imputing data and purchase orders
What you’ll need
The role is fast-moving, busy and very fulfilling, in order to succeed you’ll need:
- Previous office/admin experience (essential)
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook(Sage 50 optional)
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Ability to work well on your own
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Using initiative
"Our client is one of the largest and most well established companies of its kind in the UK, supplying the Kosher and wider market with a full range of products including Dry, chilled and frozen food products.
The company is constantly expanding its range of products and aim to move into a wider field of retail clientele and introduce all their products to a much wider market."
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Admin & Office Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly