2 days left
- Full Time
Our primary clients are government departments all over South Yorkshire including Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham and Worksop. We have a large volume of temp staff already working for us. We are also looking for the successful candidate to bring in new clients and job roles.
The purpose of this role is to find suitable candidates and fill bookings within very tight deadlines.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Liaising with clients and candidates on a regular basis
- Visiting and maintaining relationships with clients
- Holding temp surgeries
- High level of admin; such as processing timesheets, holiday requests and security check paperwork
- Referencing candidates
- Managing agency staff such as dealing with sickness, performance issues etc.
- Taking and filling bookings within tight and strict deadlines
- Working to daily and monthly targets
- Working as a vital part of a small team
- Constant growth of candidate and client base required through business development
- Sales calling to generate new job vacancies
Full training is provided.
Previous or similar experience is desired but not essential. This is a very process driven role that is suited to some methodical and interested in compliance but able to give exceptional customer service to clients and candidates at all times.
If you would like more information on the role please email your CV along with an application of interest
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly