Are you passionate about continuous improvement and maintaining high standards of quality? As part of a growing business, you will be required to drive quality throughout the organisation. From goods arriving into our warehouse, examination through our manufacturing stages, to analysing finished goods before despatch.
Daily duties will include;
- Championing existing accreditations such as ISO, IIP, Health & Safety, as well as striving to achieve further certifications
- Evaluating production and manufacturing efficiencies
- Implementing product/ manufacturing specification
- Completing product data sheets and MSDS specifications
- Researching industry technicalities and compliance regulations
- 3+ years experience or educated to a degree
In return you will receive;
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.