6 days left
- Full Time
A great opportunity to join our client, an experienced Property Investment company as the Finance Controller. You will join a small, friendly and dedicated team based in the lovely offices in Chiswick. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Finance Controller will be responsible for the non-exhaustive list as detailed below.
If you are a dynamic, focussed and personable professional then we would like to meet you.
• To perform all functions normally required of a financial controller for group.
• To perform specific projects/ investigations as directed which may be accounting, tax, finance or commercial in nature.
• To support team members on acquisitions, disposals and other strategic and commercial initiatives.
• Financial and management accounting for the group.
• Budgeting and P&L and cash flow forecasting.
• Dealing with VAT and tax inspections.
• Monitoring, reporting and forecasting for our lender relationships.
• Management accounts preparation.
• Assisting external accountants and tax functions for annual reporting.
• Assisting with the continual development of the financial reporting systems.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• Must be able to evidence longevity in previous employments.
• Knowledge and use of Sage and ideally River Lake
• Able to communicate and work effectively with people with a wide variety of skill sets and of all levels of seniority. Interpersonal skills are key.
• Must be a dynamic, focussed individual who can adjust to working in a well organised, controlled and highly professional environment.
• Personable, with confidence and ability to effect change.
• Will be able to combine a high technical understanding with commercially sound judgement.
• Well organised. Excellent attention to detail paramount.
• Must be able to combine a control of the detail with an understanding of the high level strategic or commercial objectives/ issues.
Apply for Finance Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly