Pharmaceutical Production Operator
PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION OPERATOR
Aseptic Pharmaceutical Specials
(Permanent – 37.5 hours per week worked on a rota between 07:00am and 19:00)
Starting Salary £17,238 per annum pro rata + bonus, company pension, child care, life assurance
Our client manufactures and dispatches over 3,000 products a day to hospitals throughout the UK, making a difference to thousands of patients’ lives, some of which are living with cancer, chronic illnesses and extreme pain.
Due to the expansion of their site and rapid growth of their services they are currently recruiting Pharmaceutical Production Operators who will join their friendly, dynamic team to ensure that they continue to maintain their capacity and capability to deliver their products to hospitals and patients homes across the UK and beyond.
You will have a range of key responsibilities within the team to include:
- To work as part of a team involved in the preparation of Aseptic Pharmaceuticals
- To follow the standard operating procedures
- Assisting within the clean rooms
- To participate in activities concerned with any Aseptic Pharmaceutical activity within the unit, to include:
- Product Inspecting finished products
- Assisting with the assembly of ingredients
- Checking ingredients that have been assembled ready for decontamination
- Decontamination of ingredients and components entering the clean room
- The labelling and packaging of finished products
Experience in pharmaceuticals is not essential for the above post, as full training will be given. Successful candidates must have an aptitude and capability for career progression.
They are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals to contribute to their continuing growth. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that has changed the commercial world of aseptic manufacture.
If you are interested please apply with your covering letter and CV.
Closing date for completed applications is ongoing as our client will have new starter intakes throughout their expansion.