Credit Control Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
Role: Credit Control Assistant
Salary: On Application
Job type: Full Time 9am -6pm or 8am - 5pm Mon-Fri
What does the role entail?
Working closely within a small team you will be involved in all processes to ensure that all outstanding invoices are collected professionally and promptly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contact customers by telephone, letter and email to recover outstanding payments.
- Cash allocation of payments in accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with payment and account reconciliations
- Liaising with clients and help resolve any queries they may have regarding their account efficiently and with the highest consideration to customer service
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Assisting in the credit granting process
- Ensuring monthly statements and weekly invoices are sent to customers
- Ensuring copy invoices are sent as requested by customers
Who are we looking for?
You'll enjoy working as part of a young, dynamic team who are all passionate about what we do and the service that we give to our clients. You should have passion and pride in your achievements.
We work in a fast-paced environment so you'll need to work well under pressure. You will possess the ability to work independently and use your initiative to achieve targets.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) preferably including Maths
- The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience in a customer focus facing role
- Previous experience within credit control
- The ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel and Word
Apply for Credit Control Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly