Job Title: Higher Level Test Technician
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time
The Company are seeking key individuals to join the existing assembly teams engaged in the production of advanced electronics systems and integrated end to end RF & microwave solutions for the defence, space and security markets.
The main aspects of the role are RF alignment, and final acceptance testing.
- To follow company and manufacturing procedures to meet customer delivery requirements
- To complete test documentation accurately
- To highlight and solve problems as they arise during the test stage
- Identify improvement activities and implement solutions where possible
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area
- Participate in brainstorming, Kaizen and other activities
- HNC in Electronic Engineering or equivalent OR a minimum of 2 years experience in an electronic manufacturing environment
- Experience and full understanding of Quality Assurance procedures
- Able to adhere and comprehend test documentation
- Able to use Electronic Testing equipment
- Understanding of electronic principles and problem solving techniques
- Ability to produce and interpret test data
- Able to test and align electronic components
- Ability to work and contribute effectively both in a team and as an individual
- Able to produce work to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be able to adapt easily and have a willingness to learn
- Able to read and interpret technical data including circuit diagrams and schematics (drawings and technical
- Sound knowledge of electronic test principles and practices gained from hands on experience
- Methodical and analytical approach to work
- Computer literate including Word and Excel
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Candidates with experience of; RF Alignment, RF Testing, Test Technician, Testing Technician, Quality Assurance Technician Test and Development Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Development Technician, Multi Skilled Electrical Technician, Test Engineer, Test Engineering, Manufacturing, Electrical Technician, Test and Development, Precision Engineering, Industrial Electrician, Electrical Test Engineer, Engineer will also be considered for this role.